From £4,999 per person
- Flights from Manchester with British Airways
- 14 nights quality accommodation with daily breakfast
- Travel by luxury coach
- Experienced Travel Director and Driver Guide
- Airport transfers
Valid for departures 13 Apr 2021
Discover the legendary Australian outback on a fascinating northbound journey from Adelaide, through the Red Centre and onto tropical Darwin in the Top End. The stunning beauty of Australia’s vast and varied landscapes including the rugged Flinders Ranges, ancient Uluru and Kata Tjuta and the lush wetlands of Kakadu National Park will provide memories to last a lifetime.
Itinerary: Adelaide • Wilpena Pound • Port Augusta • Coober Pedy • Uluru • Kings Canyon • Alice Springs • Tennant Creek • Katherine • Kakadu National Park • Darwin • Litchfield National Park • Darwin
- Witness sunrise over Uluru on a two-night stay
- Experience Earth Sanctuary with the Falzon family; an extraordinary, self-sufficient outback property powered by sun and wind, and explore the night skies with the family’s telescopes.
- Explore outback towns of Coober Pedy and Tennant Creek
- Local experts take you through Adelaide Central Market, underground for opals, through vineyards, and into indigenous life in Kakadu