This policy sets out how “we” (Delmar World Limited) use and protect any information that you provide when you use this website.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. If we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can rest assured that it will only be used in accordance with this statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. It remains your responsibility check this page from time to time to ensure that you are aware of any changes. This policy is effective from 1st June 2015.
What we collect
The following is an indication of the type of information we may require from you. Depending on the nature of your travel enquiry further information (such as passport details) may also be required
• Name and date of birth
• Personal information such as name(s) and date(s) of birth
• Address and contact information including postcode, email address, land-line and mobile telephone numbers
• Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
• Credit card or debit card information to process payments and/or to secure arrangements on your behalf.
What we do with this information
We require such information to better understand your requirements and provide you with a high level of personal service
• Internal record keeping and administration.
• Your personal information may, by necessity, be passed to travel suppliers such as, but not limited to, airlines, hotels, tour operators and cruise companies.
• We may use information provided by you to help improve our range of products and quality of service.
• We may periodically contact you about new products, special offers or other information that we think may be of interest to you. Contact may be via email, telephone or post.
• Occasionally, we may also use the information you have provided to contact you for market research purposes. Contact may be via email, telephone or post.
Our aim is to ensure that your information is totally secure. We have implemented physical, technical and human procedures to help safeguard any information stored by us.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites that may be of interest to you. Once you opt to leave our website please be aware that we have no control, or responsibility for any linked site you choose to visit. Such sites will be subject to the privacy terms of the hosting company or individual.
Protecting your own personal information
You may choose to limit the collection, or use, of your personal information as follows;
• whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• You may change your mind regarding any previous instructions by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your information will not be sold, or otherwise disclosed, to third parties unless we are acting as agent for a supplier (such as tour operator, airline, hotel etc.) or have a legal obligation to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Delmar World Limited, 54-56, Chester Road, Gresford, Wrexham LL12 8NE
Contact us immediately should you feel any information we hold be incorrect or if you have any concerns that the security of your personal information may be compromised