The purpose of this policy is to outline how Delmar World has established measures to protect your privacy and information rights.
We recognise that you have rights as a ‘data subject’, and that we have an obligation to uphold these.
This privacy notice aims to outline how we maintain these rights. In particular, it outlines:
- How we collect and process your information
- Why we do this
- How you can exercise your rights;
- Who to contact in the event you’re unhappy with our performance.
Depending on why we have collected your information, your information rights could include:
|Right to be informed||This encompasses the obligation for us to be transparent in how we collect and use your personal data.|
|Right of access||You have the right to access your personal data and supplementary information.|
|Right to rectification||If the information we hold on you is inaccurate or incomplete, you can request we correct this.|
|Right to erasure||You can request we delete or remove personal data where there is no compelling reason us to continue processing|
|Right to restrict processing||You have the right to request we cease processing your data, if:
· You consider it inaccurate or incomplete;
· Where you object to processing and we are considering whether we still have a legitimate interest to process it.
· Where we don’t need the data for the original reason we collected it, but may need it to support a legal claim
|Right to data portability||· Where you have consented to our processing your data, or where the processing is necessary for us to deliver a contract, you can request a copy of that data be provided to a third party in electronic form.|
|Right to object||You have the right to object to our processing under certain circumstances. For example, you can object to:
· direct marketing (including profiling); and
· processing for purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics
|Rights relating to automated decision making including profiling||
· give you information about the processing;
· introduce simple ways for you to request human intervention or challenge a decision;
· carry out regular checks to make sure that our systems are working as intended
Information related to automated decision making is contained later in this notice.
Please find below a summary of the information we collect and how we use this to deliver services to you.
|Information we collect||Why we collect this||How we process this|
|Passenger names/dates of birth/address/telephone numbers/email addresses/emergency contact detail/insurance policy number/passport details. Payment details.
Special occasion dates and details. Special need/medical details
|It is our contractual obligation to collect this data to fulfil your booking including sending you documentation,,processing payment, notifying you of any changes or enhancements related to your booking..
|Your details are stored on our computer system and manual filing system.
The details are shared with some or all of the following: Tour operators/Airlines/hotels/car hire companies/cruise ships/transfer and excursion providers.
Email/postal address/holiday preferences and feedback
|In pursuit of our mutual legitimate interest to improve and promote our services, administer competitions, promotions or surveys||We will always ask you if you wish to be included in marketing information that does not relate to your booking and will store your information on our database. We will not share your data with any 3rd party.|
Acting as a travel agent, we pass your data third party tour operator/travel company necessary to complete your booking.
Your personal data may be accessed by or given to our staff, contractors and agents who assist us or act on our behalf:
- To deliver our services to you
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case, we may disclose personal data held about our customers to the prospective seller or buyer who will be bound by the same ICO regulation.
- Your personal data will not be given to any third party for any reason whatsoever, without your consent other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
Your personal data may be transferred outside of the EU for the purpose of providing you with the travel products you are booking, depending on the itinerary and holiday type you have booked.
Delmar World retains information for seven (7) years up to the trading year end. We hold this information to support our legal and regulatory requirements. If you object to this retention, please contact us – details provided in the ‘Contact’ section.
Delmar World applies technical and organisational security measures in line with industry good practices such as ISO 27001.
Delmar World has achieved the Cyber Essentials accreditation.
We recognise that you may have questions on how we process and/or store your data, or may want to change either the data we hold on you or how we communicate with you in the future.
If you have given consent for processing, you are free to withdraw that consent. To let us know this is the case email email@example.com
If you have any questions in respect of this notice, or would like to exercise your rights as a data subject (for example, to correct data or to exercise your right to access):
- Delmar World as data controller, can be contacted as follows: by email firstname.lastname@example.org by telephone 01978 853886 or by post Delmar World 54-56 Chester Road, Gresford, Wrexham LL12 8NE
- Mair Davey can be contacted as follows email@example.com or call 01978 853886
If you are unhappy that we have responded to your query adequately, of if you have a further complaint, The Information Commissioner’s Office can be contacted on 03031231113 or on-line at ico.org.uk. The Welsh office address is:
Commissioner’s Office – Wales
2nd Floor, Churchill House
Telephone: 029 2067 8400